Wedding Photographer (June 2019)
Are you a creative photographer with a love of people & adventure? Do you have experience shooting weddings? We’d love to hear from you!
Alpine Image Company is a Wedding Photography Studio based in Wanaka, New Zealand. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated new member to join our little photography team! Do check out the ‘About Us’ section of the website if you’d like to get a bit more of an idea of who we are!
– Wedding Photographer
– Full time during peak season, part time during off season depending on work available (5-40 hours a week)
– $45-60,000 per annum based on experience
The successful applicant will be joining the team as a Wedding Photographer. They will be responsible for shooting the wedding on the day, and then for all post production work required afterwards (this is a huge part of what we do!). The work day can vary from anything between 2.5-12 hours on the job, and we shoot anything from small helicopter elopements to large full day weddings. Weekends are incredibly busy in the summer, so you would need to be able to fully commit to working certain weekends.
The role is based at our studio in Wanaka, as well on location, mainly around the Wanaka/Queenstown area. You will report to our company directors in Wanaka.
Our busiest season runs from September through to May, but we do have work on a year round basis. We are looking for someone who is reliable, hard working and able to produce a high standard of photography. The industry is ever changing, and we are looking for someone to eventually become a long term team member.
We will be giving training with this role, but someone with an existing level of wedding photography and Lightroom experience and a love of photography is what we are looking for!
• Shooting weddings varying from short elopements to full day events.
• Operating a range of Canon cameras.
• Editing weddings using Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop
• Meeting and liaising with clients and sales abilities
• Photography Experience (preferably weddings)
• Photo editing experience
• Good level of experience working with current professional editing software such as Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop
Succesful applicants must have:
• NZ Residency or be able to legally work / commit to at least 12 months full time employment.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends where required.
• Reside in the Wanaka region or be prepared to relocate to the Wanaka region.
• A full NZ driving license and access to their own transport.
To apply, please send a resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2019